Lumina Medical Solutions ehf.
Front end developer
Lumina Medical Solutions ehf is seeking a front end developer to start as soon as possible.
"Lumina is a software that enables doctors and nurses to diagnose and record patient health information, send prescriptions to the pharmacy, and recommendations to the patient in a much faster way than is possible today. Simultaneous to the registration, the system looks for a potential disease analysis and can support and guide further research, drugs or questions. The system can also translate the registration from one language to another in real time. Healthcare workers usually spend two hours a day in registration work. Comparative tests were performed as compared to the use of Lumina versus using existing medical systems on the market. Results showed that participants saved on average 71% time when using Lumina."
We are looking for a top-notch start up front end developer with an expertise and passion to work with incredibly useful Icelandic medical project.
- Work hours. Full time, however the applicant must to be willing to go the extra mile!
- Office: Remote.
- Salary: Negotiable, based on experience and/or skill set.
- Collaborate with our creative team to initiate new web design and development concepts.
- Co-create with our lead developer in order to improve our next generation web platform (B2C & B2B) in every aspect of the web.
- Support a team of talented developers located in different countries worldwide.
- Evaluating the impact of changes to product & process.
- Working in pre-defined processes to meet bi-weekly goals.
- Achieve challenging goals in an international fast paced environment within an outstanding team.
For further information please contact Arnar: email@example.com
Please apply before February 15th by filling in an online application here: www.vinnumalastofnun.is/eures and put "EUR190207-01" in the field for employer
Starf nr.: EUR190207-01
Skráð á vefinn: 06.02.2019